Rights and Obligations
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO:
- Be transported, provided that you have a valid ticket or document. In the event of a breakdown or stoppage, for whatever reason, you have the right to continue your journey using the same service or another similar itinerary, without having to pay for this new journey; or receive a ticket exchange.
- Receive information on the characteristics of the service provided and on any anticipated alteration to the service, in addition to information on ticket and price offers.
- Receive correct treatment from employees of operator companies and be attended in requests made to them for help and information.
- The provision of preferential use seats for disabled passengers, pregnant women, the elderly or passengers with special needs. Wheelchair access and the use of a reserved seat with respect to adapted buses.
- Carry packages or objects of up to 100 x 60 x 25cm. Carry objects or tools in conditions determined by the company. On no account will hazardous, unhealthy objects or materials be admitted on board that may inconvenience other users. If the package or object exceeds the maximum measurements permitted (100 x 60 x 25 cm.) a fee equivalent to a regular fare must be paid.
- Travel with pets, provided that they are carried inside boxes or cages of the appropriate sizes. Blind people may travel with their guide dogs.
- Formulate the complaint you deem appropriate with respect to the provision of services and to receive a timely response.
- Free transport for children of up to 4 years of age, provided that they do not take up a seat.
- Receive obligatory passenger insurance; included in the ticket price.
- Enter with a baby stroller and place it in the area provided.
- Receive change for a 20 euro note if purchasing a ticket on board the bus.
YOU HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO:
- Possess the validated ticket or transport document for the journey being undertaken, keep it for the entire journey and show it to those company staff who request it.
- Enter the bus only at the indicated stops and request that the bus stops with sufficient notification. Enter and leave the bus using the doors indicated.
- Abstain from smoking aboard the vehicles and in the station facilities.
- Maintain civic, correct and respectful behaviour with other passengers and with company staff.
- Not damage the vehicle or facilities of the company or affect cleanliness.
- Follow the instructions of the company staff and not distract the driver.
- Let disabled people or other passengers, as specified on the signs, occupy the reserved seats.
THOSE PASSENGERS WHO TRAVEL WITHOUT A VALID TICKET MUST PAY € 100.
A DISCOUNT OF 50% WILL BE APPLIED TO THOSE PASSENGERS WHO PAY THIS FEE IMMEDIATELY.